About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB Business Architecture and Transformation is a dedicated team of project and client facing resources focused on large scale change initiatives to address Industry, Client and Business requirements across the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB). The group provides a unique mix of project skills and product experience that are not tied to a specific business enabling it to provide a consistent, high-quality and responsive approach to the way we manage and execute change across the firm.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Provide comprehensive, engagement-based, project and portfolio management services to solve and mitigate complex challenges across business units
The successful applicant will be part of an international team delivering key aspects of the analysis and implementation phases, initially detailing business requirements, process flows and current/future state diagrams and subsequently the role will lead to the implementation phases.
- Strategic initiatives that improves the effectiveness of the business unit
- Set the strategy and direction for workflow content prioritization and development (Developing new workflow infrastructure)
- Development and implementation of revised front-to-back business process changes
- Formulation of risk-based testing plans
- Support project implementations across the program and either conduct or co-ordinate post implementation testing as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience of plan management and analysis in a financial services, operational or technology environment
- Experience with leading technology applications used by financial services is desirable for example MarkitWire, DTCC, TriOptima
- Understands the technical capabilities of the collateral management platform
- Familiar with Industry developments such as Financial Reform and response from Industry participants & associations
- Strong background working in and around operations/technology/projects and industry protocols
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Logical, structured approach to planning, problem solving and decision-making
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong risk and controls awareness
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; able to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines.