Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial
services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than
60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small
businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit
cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through
relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great
products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches
and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a
company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our
communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put
others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives
better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and
help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Consumer & Community Banking (CCB)
provides technology support for applications across all lines of
business. These applications are critical to ensuring an outstanding
As an Incident Management Analyst, you are responsible for the following:
- Assist in providing 24 x 7 production support
coverage on a rotating basis with primary hours being Sun–Wed 7:30am-8pm
OR Wed-Sat 7:30am-8pm (Weekends required on a rotational basis).
- Participate on Incident management bridge calls
with the Priority support teams, on-call support application teams and
- Assist other ES Production Support staff and ES applications in driving to resolution of production issues.
- Assist in driving to root cause for Enterprise Systems' applications.
- Provide detail notes of highly visible
production issues (P1 level tickets) on a timely basis to the on-call
production support staff.
- Provide production support for any quarterly releases, conversions or projects.