AM/GWM - Applications Developer – Java - IPBONLINE
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of over $1.1 trillion and operations in more than
50 countries. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Financial Services for consumers and businesses, financial
transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the
firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and
individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative
strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and
insight that few other firms can match.
Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
More than 650 investment professionals providing over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset
classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
Leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
The digital program delivers a technology solution to offer superior client experience for our customers
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Convert the UX design to UI code
- Creation of appropriate technical documentation
- Develop automated unit tests
- Participate in peer review sessions
- Active involvement in resolving the issues encountered in all environments, including production.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a closely related discipline
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in designing and developing complex Java enterprise applications in medium to large
scale IT Projects.
- Strong design and coding experience with proven ability to deliver solutions – this is a hands-on coding role and the role
holder will spend most time writing code
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English, which are critical to interfacing with stakeholders across
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Risk Management and Finance methodologies is an advantage
- Very strong core Java technologies.
- UI development skills - strong JS skills
- Good database skills, experience in a major relational database such as Oracle or Sybase
- Experience with Linux, Tomcat, IBM MQ
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of Git, Maven and Jenkins or TeamCity
- Experience with Cucumber, Fitnesse
- Experience with UML for design documentation like class and sequence diagram- Experience of an Agile development methodology such as Scrum
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.