Required Skill / Experience:
· Outstanding client management skills (preferably 10+ years) and direct experience in dealing with this client segment
· BA (or equivalent), MBA or CPA desired.
· Leadership: Demonstrated track record in managing a team and driving a high performance culture
· Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic environment
· Strong executive presence, strategic thinking and influencing skills (both within JPMorgan and influencing the client)
· Deep product and operating knowledge across Markets, Fund Admin, Financial Reporting, general operations and technology
· Capability to quickly grasp new products and developing new business requirements
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships
· Ability to deal with conflict
· Willingness to challenge the status quo and drive better outcomes for our clients
· Proficiency in change and process management
· Strong programme management skills
· Strong organizational, project management and planning skill sets
· Compliance mindset with a solid understanding of risks associated with the provision of services to clients in our line of business
· Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to engage a senior-level audience
· Is able to summarize, simplify and communicate detailed and complex information to a broad range of team members or clients across the seniority spectrum, whether verbally or written.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.