JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) provides clients with a broad suite of market-making and securities products through different platforms including Electronic Trading. Department Description
• Work closely with business and technology audit colleagues to ensure that key risks and regulatory requirements are identified and assessed in the program of audit coverage.
• Assist in all aspects of audits including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting and follow up and verification of issue closure.
• Perform audit work in accordance with department and professional standards, and complete assignments in an efficient manner.
• Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of audit coverage.
• Write audit work papers and reports with minimal intervention by the Audit manager.
• Partner with colleagues, stakeholders and control community members to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls with appropriate recommendations for improvement. This may be delivered through specific audit reviews or through ongoing involvement in major activities or projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Technology or Finance with at least 12+ years of internal or external auditing experience, with a good level of technology background.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation considered an advantage.
• Extensive knowledge of system development life cycle concepts with an ability to quickly learn a complex, distributed computing environment, including AGILE development environments.
• Solid understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks in an integrated manner.
• Knowledge of distributed technologies considered a plus along with a good understanding of controls related to operating system and database platforms.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal supervision.
• Experience in planning and executing audits in accordance with professional standards.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Also, good interpersonal skills with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management, and influence change.
• Ability to quickly build strong partnerships amongst technology and business Audit teams and internal stakeholders. Acts in an integrated manner and demonstrates a proactive and engaging approach during audit planning, execution and reporting.
• Team player who works well individually and in teams, shares information and collaborates with colleagues during execution of the audit plan.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility / accountability.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.