Global Technology Infrastructure – Service Operations
GTI provides infrastructure services to JP Morgan Chase & CO that is designed to meet current and anticipated business needs.
GTI – Service Operations are a global team which comprises of Distributed Server Services, Global Storage Technologies, product management, and middleware & messaging. Team is responsible for managing the firm's global storage portfolio, selected application services, database and server portfolio of 100K+ servers globally.
The GTI-SO Core Server Support team is a part of GTI Service Operations and the team is in-charge of providing Level 2, Hygiene and patching support for the portfolio of servers under the support purview.
We are looking to extend our GTI-SO Core Server Support team in response to a significant increase in the supported inventory baseline, and we welcome applications from experienced Senior Infrastructure Manager Candidates with a proven track record maintaining client relationship, managing application suite.
Number of Years of Experience 15 -18
1. Should possess strong domain knowledge.
2. Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and constantly changing priorities.
3. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to develop strong client relationships and maintain them.
5. Ability to work under pressure.
1. Will be part of 20+ members of Global Service team.
2. Setting a clear vision for success and working towards it.
3. Managing team that works on planning and creating change records on behalf of business for server maintenance and tool sets that enable to track maintenance information of business.
4. Will be responsible to drive the team towards efficiency.
5. Partner with Business and identify opportunities for standardization and automation.
6. Communicate at an executive level about the team’s strategies.
7. Communicate global strategies and other firm wide initiatives through the required management chain and regular meetings.
8. Develop team’s capability to take up more challenging projects/tasks.
9. Responsible for managing head count portfolio for.
10. Performance Management, mentoring and coaching the team.
PMP/Prince II- Good to have.
2. Six-Sigma Knowledge/Certification- Good to have.
1. Bachelors degree or higher
2. Formal certification for supported platforms
3. ITIL V3 Certification
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.