JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) serves as the central provider of technology infrastructure to JPMorgan Chase. GTI has launched a major, intensive, multi-year effort to improve and enhance the functionality of firm wide applications in integration technologies on behalf of JPMC's Lines of Business (LOB's). In conformance with GTI's Plan-Build-Operate model for distributed systems, a cross-tower team (GTI Messaging/Integration Services) is being developed and empowered to support this effort.
Global Technology Infrastructure Compute (GTI Compute) is responsible for managing the firm's global server and storage portfolio's across plan, build and operate functions. The organization is transforming into a Managed Services provider for JPMC and drives product management, firm wide solutions, engineering standards and productivity initiatives in support of the Managed Services.
GTI Service Delivery is looking to fill an Infrastructure Developer role. The Infrastructure Developer role would be responsible for the development and testing of software defined infrastructure solutions - the design, development and delivery of software enabled and controlled infrastructure elements. These solutions must meet stated business and technology requirements and adhere to coding best practices and architecture standards. This role will be part of a team for Level 3 support which releases code to production.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working closely with both internal and external teams and vendors to guarantee continuous infrastructure availability
- Delivery on Service Level Agreements and maintaining solution performance and operation for all software defined infrastructure services
- Internal and external infrastructure virtualization as well as the latest monitoring techniques
- Proficient in multiple infrastructure disciplines and functions
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Experience working across large infrastructure environments and distributed across multiple data centers