JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
The JPMorgan Chase & Co Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. The global Audit Department has in excess of 800 Audit Officers.
CIB Treasury Services (TS) moves, concentrates and invests clients' money. TS is one of the world's largest providers of cash and treasury management services; services provided include payments, receivables, deposit services, escrow, stored value cards, and liquidity products.
The Treasury Services (TS) Audit team is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environment across JPMorganChase business and technology activities in the US and across the region. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage performed and managed by a team of technology and business audit specialists and coordinated on a global basis with colleagues in Latin America, Asia and Europe.
This role provides the opportunity to participate in audits across the Treasury Services (TS) businesses. The primary area of focus will be on Client Services, Core Cash processing and clearing, Deposit Services, Receivables processing, Escrow, and Liquidity.
- Perform all audit work in accordance with department and professional standards, lead audit engagements, evaluate the system of internal controls and prepare risk assessment matrices, audit programs and audit planning memos as appropriate.
- Deliver audit services that consistently satisfy the needs and reasonable expectations of the client by helping them improve the control environment, streamline their business and achieve operational excellence.
- Prepare detailed reports of audit findings, recommend changes in operation, as appropriate, and complete assignments in an efficient manner with sufficient attention to detail to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of coverage.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years of audit or relevant business experience
- Proficiency in risk analysis and audit report preparation
- CPA or similar designation preferred
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take risk
- Works well individually and in teams, shares information, supports colleagues and encourages participation
- Contribute to a business climate and culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence and innovation
- Ability to manage concurrent assignments in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to perform out of state travel (roughly 15% - 30%)
*** Any candidate not meeting ALL the qualifications can be considered for an Associate Auditor role.