JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE:JPM) is a leading global financial
services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60
countries. The firm is a leader in
investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial
banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private
equity. Corporate Technology & Risk (CTR)
delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan
Chase’s Controls, Compliance, Legal, HR and IT Risk agendas, with a
focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTR’s
drive to standardization, consistency and simplicity is a JPMorgan
Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and
innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this
organization are Compliance Technology, Oversight & Controls
Technology, Legal & e-Discovery, Identity & Access Management,
IT Risk & Controls, HR Real Estate & Global Services Technology,
and Third Party Risk Management.
As a Technology Business Operations Support Manager
you will be responsible for overseeing the Business Support
Operations i.e. Compliance checks, projects, initiatives, transitions,
Quality assurance w.r.t operational standards while partnering with
regional leads/managers. You will be expected to: Provide leadership,
direction and support to staff regionally, providing global direction as
applicable; Partner with internal and LOB Project Managers on
implementation of security related projects for new and enhanced
technology; Identify, define, approve and implement continuous process
improvements utilizing various tools and methodologies; Manage
operational risk and ensure compliance to all internal and external
policies and regulations; Handle Capacity Planning and Management,
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, expense management and
financial planning, and collaboration with global stakeholders.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Directing the Business Support team in support of various lines of business.
- Drives strategy for request processing and incident management
- Partnering with Operations to ensure Service Level Agreements are satisfied
- Providing root-cause analysis and process improvement recommendations when service levels are not met.
- Performance management of managers and staff in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- On-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance of access entitlements.
with other functional areas to ensure seamless delivery to customers,
including coordination with cross functional or operational resources.
- Utilizing existing business intelligence metrics and management reporting.
- Implementation of strategic initiatives related to new or enhanced security products and toolsets on supported platforms.
- Assessing recommended procedural changes to enhance the functionality of the operations team.
- Identifying opportunities to automate or streamline current processes.
with global peers across internal and LOB departments, focusing on
driving efficiency and service delivery improvements.
- Ensuring appropriate control environment is developed and maintained.
- Ensuring successful implementation of action plans to address risk and control issues.
- Serving as primary point of contact for site specific audit activities.
- Promoting security awareness across the firm on an on-going basis.
- Preparing business cases for staffing decisions.
- Approving recommendations on hiring and staffing decisions.
- Evaluating and execute appropriate staffing plans in order to achieve departmental goals.
that the operating model consists of appropriate levels of resiliency
across all responsible locations, documented and tested accordingly.
- Providing leadership during resiliency event as site lead.
governance and approval for expense related to shift differential and
drive overall compensation planning in accordance with HR policies while
adhering to budget guidelines.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with business partners.
- Ensuring communication is customer focused and professional; responsible for local communications.
- Monitoring and ensuring client satisfaction.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
15+ years of professional IT experience.
15+ years experience encompassing areas of global operations, Transitions, technology risk management, Identity & Access Management is required
Atleast 10+ years management experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities
Familiarity with IT risk management framework and control self assessment process is required.
Industry recognized certifications (CISA, CISM, CRISC) recommended.
Additional Competencies highly desirable:
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate, compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with senior management across diverse cultures.
Ability to manage large scale operation of up to 50 or more people, including staff and management at multiple levels.
Proven presentation skills including the ability to communicate risk posture clearly and concisely.
Ability to mentor and provide strategic view in to talent development.
Ability to manage and drive technology operations and risk management projects.
Proven leadership skills with excellent track record in delivering high performance.
Excellent communication skills; Customer focused and professional.
Strategic thinker; makes appropriate business decisions and gains cooperation of others.
Results oriented; ready to challenge the status quo for continuous improvement.
Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Strong understanding of information security and risk and control policies.
High level of energy and can work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Flexible to travel when required based on business demands.