PM / Technology Analyst
AM Marketing Technology is seeking a experienced PM / Technology Analyst .
The candidate will manage diverse technology initiatives in support of Marketing.
Objectives. The initiatives include Marketing Technology Automation, Multi Channel Client Communications, Content Management and Data
The successful candidate will own the project from inception to implementation. Tasks include:
· Proven track record of implementing solutions for complex business processes that drive operational excellence, reducing risks and saving money.
· Ability to ‘breakdown down’ customer requirements into actionable and executable strategies that spur business development and drives revenue
· Partner with colleagues across AM to plan and manage a variety of tactical and strategic projects and change initiatives
· Partner with procurement coordinators to develop RFPs, conduct business process analyses, needs assessments and cost/benefit analyses.
· Documenting business and functional requirements
· Develop project work plans and tactics to effectively implement change management
· Coordinate and direct cross-functional project team activities
· Facilitate project meetings and working sessions
· Develop presentations
· Communicate with management regarding project progress and recommendations/decisions
· Escalate and make recommendations to resolve issues
· Communication with key stakeholders, both internal to Technology, with the business sponsors and external third party Vendor
· Sponsor/raise requirements as part of standard requirement/CR process for items identified as part of reviews
· Review status and results from testing activities to ensure adherence to standards.
· Defect triage and prioritization
Key Skills – Essential
· Bachelors Degree
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· Ability to manage one or more complex projects
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Project management experience
· Strong process analysis and improvement skills
· Change management experience
· Ability to effectively escalate and resolve issues
· Meticulous attention to detail; highly organized
· Flexibility; ability to adapt and respond quickly to change
· MS Office skills
· MS Project
· Strong analytical and technical skills – ability to quickly understand and interpret complex business processes that are being requested, and relate them to the technical architecture being supported.
· Knowledge of architecture and design principles
· Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
· Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate experience with working with external Vendors
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.