· Stakeholder engagement skills, including ability to influence senior management
· Strong demonstrated knowledge of IT risk management gained as a practitioner
· Ability and energy to design and drive change
· Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
· Strong decision making capability
· Ability to gain understanding of regulatory and firm-wide control issues
· Excellent communicator
· Strong execution skills for overseeing enterprise-wide risk initiatives
· 6+ years of IT Risk experience (previous experience as an IT risk manager, IT auditor, control officer, technology risk consultant is preferred), and preferably in the financial services sector;
· Demonstrated capability of designing and implementing cross-functional programs; strong project management skills
· Track record of implementing successful risk or technology management solutions
· Track record of developing and maintaining senior-level stakeholder relationships
· Demonstrated technical abilities in multiple areas (e.g., technology infrastructure platforms or networks, application development, data protection, etc.)
· Strong process orientation and understanding of operations and technology enabling candidate to provide support in the analysis, development and monitoring of controls
· Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships with Information Technology and Business including senior level management in order to assist with design, execution and monitoring of controls
· Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight time commitments
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.