J.P. Morgan has one of the world’s leading Custody and Fund Services platforms. We offer global clients a broad array of market leading and fully customizable services across custody, clearing, administration, middle and back office outsourcing, prime brokerage and other complimentary services.
The Client Service Manager will provide support to Institutional Asset Managers serviced out of the New York office. S/he will develop ‘portal’ relationships with select clients; providing a strategic link between the diverse businesses within J.P. Morgan and the senior management of the client.
The Client Service Manager will:
• Represent J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services capabilities to current and prospective clients
• Actively monitor service delivery for all services/products to client
• Coordinate activities with the global integration, operation and front office teams based in the Americas, EMEA and APAC to manage client inquiries
• Understand client strategies and develop cross selling opportunities complementary with J.P. Morgan businesses
• Bachelor degree preferably in accounting, MBA/CPA preferred
• 8 to 10 years of experience at a Asset Management firm, Hedge Fund, or other financial market organizations servicing clients
• Knowledge of the Global Custody and/or Asset Management industry and a strong background in the lifecycle of securities trading
• Energetic self starter, s/he will need to take initiative and operate with a degree of autonomy
• Strong organizational, project management and planning skill sets
• A sensitivity to compliance, control and operational risk is imperative
• S/he will interface daily with clients and must have the ability to build relationships. Confident presentation skills, persuasive speaking and oral skills are a prerequisite for the success of this profile.
• An understanding of the major financial products: swaps, fixed income, equities, futures, options, currencies
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.