J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets in excess of $2.5 trillion.
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Director who will take responsibility for the global corporate banking relationship with select clients mainly across Industrial, Technology and Consumer sectors. The position will provide lead coverage for several large corporate clients and work in partnership with other J.P. Morgan lines of businesses to deliver the firm's wholesale product capabilities to our clients.
- Build, defend and coordinate broad, global relationships among JP Morgan’s Global Corporate Bank selected clients in Industrial, Technology and Consumer sectors.
- S/he would be responsible for marketing corporate banking products (traditional credit products, public and private distributed debt products, ABS/Conduit securitization, and supporting our exposure management dialogue in Rates, Currencies, Commodities and Equities) and all non-IB products (Treasury Services, Investor Services, and Asset Wealth Management), through integrated Director, Treasurer and CFO level coverage.
• Demonstrated excellent performance at Executive Director level
• Proven ability to create, develop and maintain trusted client relationships, as evidenced by winning new business, closing transactions and possessing valuable professional networks, ideally with this client set
• A minimum of 7 years experience in the industry, with a minimum of 2 years in Corporate Banking capacity
• Understanding of the relevant key products used: fixed income, derivatives, treasury services, custody and integrated reporting and financing products
• Strong credit skills and the ability to successfully drive relationships in the context of JP Morgan’s risk appetite against each client.
• Flexibility to travel frequently across the globe as needed
• Ability to navigate across large organizations to get things done and broker information across the firm; ability to form strong partnerships and work in environments where there are multiple, overlapping stakeholders
• Able to develop viable strategies to grow the overall business with this client set, as well as take pragmatic steps to execute these strategies
• Excellent written and oral communication skills