Chase Wealth Management Technology (CWM Tech) is responsible for providing technology for CWM Financial Advisors (2,900+), and CWM End Clients (i.e., the Investors). There are over 1.5 million active online CWM End Clients that are serviced via Chase.com and Chase branded mobile apps – for investment purposes.
As a Lead ETL Applications Developer, you will work with the business and IT leadership to understand IT business strategy and their implication to application(s) under your responsibility. You will be accountable to Business and Technology Management for end-to-end application scoping, planning, development, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support. You will prioritize and manage development and implementation of enhancements/changes; oversee installations and Release Management including the final production acceptance review and signoff; manage the issue resolution process for any application production problems. Additionally, you will work with the Technical Architects, UNIX Administrator & DBA team to develop a strategy, technical solution, and work within the project process to implement high quality solutions in a timely manner.
As a Lead ETL Applications Developer for CWM Tech additional responsibilities will include:
· Work with the onsite and global team in the SDLC model to deliver high quality technical solutions that meet the needs of our clients
· Partner with the infrastructure and architecture team to enforce best practices for all aspects of systems development including requirements, design, build and testing/validation
· Adhere to standard ETL/Batch process techniques in integrating the various source systems into the target ODS infrastructure
· Manage the relationship with internal and external services vendors to ensure superior service delivery for all application core technologies
· Work with Application Leads and Business Managers to define and monitor Service Level Agreement's and support commitments for existing products
· Work with Application Leads, Technical Architects, DBAs, UNIX Administrators and Business Managers to define and monitor Service Level Agreement's and support commitments for existing products
· Establish/communicate a quality solution that will enable the group to implement changes into the target ODS in a timely and efficient manner
· Lead/mentor small team of developers
· Travel to other core locations may be needed occasionally
Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
Expertise with the following skills/technologies:
Demonstrated proficiency using Control-M or similar scheduling tool(s)
Hands on experience in version control tools like Ab Initio’s Enterprise Meta Environment (EME) and SubVersion (SVN)
Ability to positively influence people at a variety of levels; both internally and externally
Must have strong issue resolution / problem management skills with ability to intuitively determine the most effective escalation path
Advanced understanding of data warehouse concepts, ETL concepts, ETL loading strategy, data archiving, data reconciliation, data migration, ETL error handling, error logging mechanism, standards and best practices
Demonstrated experience with consensus building, leadership, and effective communication with varying levels in the organization
Proven ability working with technical experts, including the vendor, to do root cause analysis and correct ETL job failures
Proven experience establishing ETL coding standard and encouraging the team to follow the standards
Demonstrated expertise prioritizing and managing development and implementation of enhancements/changes along with overseeing installations and Release Management
Demonstrated ability translating functional requirements into High Level Design (HLD) specifications
Prior experience successfully collaborating with Database and Unix Administrators
Proven ability establishing auditing procedures to ensuring data integrity
Hands-on experience with different IT strategies and SDLC concepts
Strong analytical, verbal, and written communications skills; ability to present to Sr. Management
Brokerage Industry experience is desirable
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.