As a Recruitment Coordinator, your primary responsibility is ensuring the smooth, timely, and accurate operation of the Staffing Unit, while meeting clients' needs. You will ensure the completion and accuracy of all pre-employment processes and forms according to National Staffing Network guidelines, while maintaining data integrity. You will audit all candidate information, verify background investigation and drug-test results, manage the fingerprint process, follow record retention guidelines and administer the Employee Referral Programs. You will also provide various administrative and reception support functions while ensuring a positive candidate experience. You will respond to candidate inquiries, participate in planning and attending job fairs, schedule interviews, greet and escort candidates to interviews as needed, facilitate candidate testing, sort mail and manage correspondence, perform purchasing/invoicing, make travel arrangements, and update Time Data Entry database. In addition, you will manage the New Hire Orientation process. You will present new hire orientation material and answer questions of new hires, organize logistics, and ensure completion of paperwork. As well, you will be responsible for quality assurance and system administration for pre-employment testing and JobConnect.
- At least one year customer service experience required
- At least one year in a Human Resources environment preferred
- Ability to address, respond, and follow-up with client needs
- Strong administrative, interpersonal, and communication skills required
- Experience sourcing, screening, assessing, recruiting, and hiring candidates a plus
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel and Word
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Adaptability and flexibility required
- Client focus and teamwork required
- Experience handling sensitive/confidential information a must
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits package and highly competitive compensation package.