Corporate & Investment Bank Front Office - Experienced & Executive Recruiting Lead
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JP Morgan is a premier corporate and investment bank with a full suite of global financial services and capabilities. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world.
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Experienced Recruiting team is seeking an Experienced Recruiter for the Front Office recruiting team, with a primary focus on the Markets and Investor Services businesses (Sales, Trading, Research, Custody & Fund Services, Prime Brokerage). The recruiter may also have exposure to and involvement with the other Front Office businesses covered by the team, including Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury Services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Managing a small team of recruiters focused on the space as well as direct execution responsibility for senior-level roles: end-to-end full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer formulation, negotiation and closing
· Sourcing qualified candidates through a variety of channels including applicant tracking system, direct sourcing, Internet, referrals, job fairs, networking, social media
o Heavy emphasis on creative direct sourcing of external talent, competitor mappings, cold calling, networking
· Management of search firms/agencies (albeit limited)
· Provide support to Global Head of CIB Experienced Recruiting Front Office team in building strategic relationships with global and N.A. senior managers and HR Executives, acting as a trusted recruitment advisor and helping to define staffing needs
· Attending appropriate business management meetings, HRBP meetings and recruitment forums providing recruitment and market updates to stakeholders
· Partnering with the HR Executives on Talent Management and pipelining activities
· Developing and delivering MIS on open role activity and key recruitment related metrics helping influence and identify key trends and solutions as appropriate
· Championing key recruiting initiatives (mobility, Military, diversity, etc.,), developing and executing against strategies which support these initiatives and goals
· Manage a team of recruiters to high levels of performance and client satisfactions while having direct responsibility for coverage of select clients
· Partnering with colleagues to contribute to the wider HR team through proactive sharing of information and best practice
· 8+ years professional experience, with majority of experience spent in a full-cycle, professional-level recruiting role
· Majority of experience should be spent working within an Investment Bank / Capital Markets arena, with a very strong preference for front office businesses (vs. support or corporate functions)
· A combination of corporate in-house and search firm-side experience highly preferred
· Experienced manager with strong leadership skills is highly preferred
· Proven success with direct sourcing; ability to utilize research resources, networks and cold-calling to deliver candidates
· Communicates with a level of gravitas and sophistication to collaborate with, and influence senior-level candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues
· Track record of effectively negotiating and closing senior-level hires; including complex compensation and offer terms
· Strong relationship skills with the ability to build partnerships with clients, HR colleagues and vendors
· Strong project management skills
· Proven ability to build, motivate and drive a team for results that surpasses client expectations with strong people and team management skills
· Must be a self-starter who can work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge, sensitive deadlines and competing priorities
· Ability to work collaboratively to develop strong, positive working relationships across the company
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.