As a Java Applications Developer, within Private Bank Technology you will be responsible for the design, development, and unit testing for our J2EE and Web based Application. The lead will be accountable for the continued global development of the account opening and KYC (Know Your Customer) platform supporting the Risk/Compliance business for JPMorgan Global Wealth Management. Additionally, you will play a critical IT leadership role during requirement, testing, and implementation phases. You will work closely with IT management and product owners to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Additionally, you will work with our architecture team to research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
• Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments.
• Utilize programming skills to adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code base including any required documentation.
• Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
• Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, and review and provide feedback to any required final user documentation.
• Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment. Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns.
• Strong working knowledge of System Architecture and Integration Patterns.
• Performance Tuning and Infrastructure.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.