This Specialized Job Family consists of advanced level specialists supporting business operations, processes, and provides support to customer facing teams. A Reconciliation Specialist will perform moderately complex reconciliations on assigned accounts which require a basic understanding of accounting concepts.
This particular specialist will serve as a Reconciliation Services Receipt & Distribution Clerk responsible for strict chain of custody on internal mail and sensitive internal documents maintained in a secure facility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Retrieving and tracking daily mail received from Mail Room under dual control. Mail could consist of US Postal, Inter-office mail, FedEx packages and National Transportation bags
· Timely delivery of mail ensuring reconcilers have tools needed to perform daily activities and meet established SLAs
· Management of secured room; maintaining strict chain of custody of Truncated Work and all contents within the room
· Maintain secure room in audit-ready status at all times
· Order all Pre-Bundle Truncated Work PRT’s
· Retrieve Truncated Work from secured room upon request from Reconcilers/Business Partners
· Work with Business Partners to pick up and confirm US Savings Bonds for storage in secured room
· Utilize TrackPoint Application at each handoff to ensure strict chain of custody
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Perform daily reporting for management review of pending work and truncated work destruction
· Approach escalated problems logically and with good judgment to ensure proper outcome
Receipt & Distribution Specialists:
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel & Access)
· Analytical Skills
· Strong Problem Solving
· Oral & Written Communication
· Time Management
· Organizational Skills
· Accuracy and Attention to Detail
· Customer Service/Client Relationship Skills
· High level of proficiency
· Team Player
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
Knowledge required is advanced:
· LOB knowledge
· Business Applications Knowledge
· Business processes and procedures
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.