Centralized Transaction Operations (CTO), which is aligned under CCB, provides a wide range of global operational support and services for retail, commercial, treasury, asset wealth management and credit card customers. CTO has approximately 3,500 employees.
Under the direction of Group Manager Lew Fischer, CTO is committed to a culture based on Shared Values and Behaviors. An ongoing focus for the organization is continuous improvement
on behalf of the firm, shareholders, and foremost, customers - as achieved through a structured business planning and execution model.
CTO is composed of four core operating functions; Acquisition Services, Information and Services, Control and Risk Management, and Payment Workflow Management. Within CTO, these groups are supported by Performance Consulting, Implementation Services and Communications groups.
Client Service Representative
- Are able to evaluate and analyze data from multiple sources in a fast-paced environment
- Adapt to changing needs & and remain calm when under pressure
- Are focused on the customer
- Are passionate & knowledgeable about legal documents and keeping up on latest industry trends
- Have amazing communication and personal skills
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls
- Ability to provide excellent customer experience
As a Client Service Representative in the Court Orders and Levies Service Center, you will respond to phone inquiries regarding questions related to Legal holds for court ordered levies and garnishments on Chase deposit accounts. You will support Retail Banking Centers, Customers and Attorneys, and you will define, analyze and resolve problems related to general questions about holds on Chase deposit accounts.
Hours of Operations are 8:30am - 7pm Monday through Friday. Shift varies based on business needs.