J.P. Morgan Private Bank has been helping the world’s wealthiest individuals, families, foundations, and endowments grow, manage, and sustain their wealth through personalized, comprehensive financial solutions for more than 160 years. J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management with assets under supervision of $2.1 trillion and assets under management of $1.4 trillion. With Private Bank advisors in 110 offices in 25 states and 20 countries, the Private Bank provides clients with a global perspective delivered through a local team focused on fundamental wealth management disciplines, including investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropy, credit and banking.
The Emerging High Net Worth business is a part of the JPMorgan Private Bank that is focused on servicing the banking and investment needs of high net worth clients who are currently maintaining smaller balances with the firm. The business’ primary goal is to grow total client positions of clients with a net worth of $1-5 million as these emerging clients represent a key area of focus to drive growth within the Private Bank.
As an Investment Specialist with J.P. Morgan Private Bank, you will be accountable for identifying and managing client relationships within the high net worth market. As the brand ambassador, the Investment Specialist owns new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services, and financial planning. This role is also responsible for deepening and strengthening existing relationships by continuing to present innovative solutions across the balance sheet to help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Act as ongoing relationship manager for a specific portfolio of clients and ensure every client has a positive experience
- Responsible for engaging in new business development to deliver J.P. Morgan Private Bank services to high net worth prospects and clients
- Exceed the expectations of J.P. Morgan Private Bank clients by displaying creativity in formulating integrated solutions through the use of a wide range of products and services (including investments, trust, banking, wealth transfer)
- Develop a perspective on specific client situations in order to proactively select and recommend solutions
- Conduct investment reviews with high net worth clients to validate the clients' current investment objectives and prepare recommendations of appropriate investment products
- Develop investment policy statements, advise on asset allocation and manage clients’ investment portfolio
- Initiate and close sales of complex investment products