About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management,
with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and
wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals
and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division
offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities,
fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual
investors, the business also provides retirement products and services,
brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages
J.P. Morgan Private Bank has more than 160
years of experience helping Latin America’s wealthiest individuals, families,
foundations and endowments grow, manage and sustain their wealth. We serve
clients from more than 20 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean with
offices across Latin America, in the United States and in Switzerland, with a
total of over 400 employees.
The Client Service Associate is the primary point of contact for all service related needs of a Private Banking client. He/she is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and building client relationships. The Client Service Associate works in a team-oriented environment with advisors, product partners and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated approach across all Private Banking products. Products include deposit, banking, brokerage, custody, investment management, fiduciary, mutual funds, credit, foreign exchange and alternative investments. Given the involvement with securities-related instruments, this position requires FINRA 7 & 63 licenses within 180 days of hire. The ideal candidate will be passionate about client service and will use communication and relationship management skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction.
- Provide high quality, high touch service to Private Banking clients. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining client accounts across complex structures and a wide variety of products.
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines and in accordance with firm and business policies and procedures, as well as applicable FINRA and other federal regulations.
- Act as an advisor to clients on banking related needs. Use deep knowledge of the relationship and available sales tools / reports to independently identify and execute cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Coordinate and follow through on client requests for products and services (i.e., open/close accounts, check orders, credit draw downs/pay downs, credit card requests, etc.)
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and issues through effective interaction with clients, advisors, product partners, branch/operations teams and other staff in a timely and professional manner.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Spanish Fluency Required
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required for position: preferred upon hiring, but must be obtained within 180 days of hire
- College degree or equivalent financial services/banking industry experience preferred
- Client service experience preferred
- Experience with a wide range of investment products preferred
- Ability to make independent decisions about complex issues and solutions
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), general comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software and databases
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.