About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Americas Custody Product Management: Associate/ Vice President, Client Engagement
This Associate/ VP role is part of the client engagement function of the Americas Custody Product Management team. The Client Engagement Team serves as the face of the Global Custody Product organization to our clients and client-facing teams, working closely with Sales to deliver new Custody business to the firm and solutions to our client base. The team is responsible for all commercial aspects of the Custody business regionally including deal review and approval, pipeline and financial analysis, client retention strategy, and contract negotiation.
In the role, the candidate will fully engage in the Custody & Fund Services deal management and approval process, including reviewing new deals for product, service, financial and legal suitability. They will partner with colleagues in Sales, Risk, and Legal to help deliver and bring in new Custody business and will also manage strategic projects and initiatives, including prospect analysis, financial/ revenue pipeline review, process transformation, and product solutioning.
This position is based in New York and reports to the head of the Custody Client Engagement team.
· Partner with Sales to bring new Custody business to the firm, both from existing clients and prospect names
· Act as primary point of contact and product partner to Sales, Relationship Managers, Client Service, and Middle Office for Custody clients
· Provide custody subject matter expertise with respect to the custody products
· Present at client meetings and pitches to discuss timely issues & events relevant to the custody product, market changes, etc. as well as the value proposition of our product offering
· Work with Core Product Management and Product Development to help solution client change requests
· Understand the business and operating models for each of the respective product components and how our clients utilize these services
· Understand client/ deal pipeline in detail and how it ties our Product Plan.
· Understand and articulate the P&L drivers for the business
· 5+ years in an Operations, Client Service, Relationship Management or Product Management role in financial services
· Thorough understanding of DTC and Fed Wire settlement and Global Custody products
· Experience with client presentations & sales pitches
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing & negotiating skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong organization skills
· Ability to act as a change agent with the ability to execute swiftly and effectively
· Ability to understand and present technical subjects to non-technical audiences
· Understanding of financial metrics and drivers
§ Comfortable interacting with senior leaders of the C&FS business across Sales, Legal, Risk, Client Service and Operations
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.