Wholesale Lending Services, Government Sponsored Entity Commercial Insurance Leader – Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. JPM is comprised of four business segments, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and Asset & Wealth Management. Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions to all four JPMorgan lines of business.
At JPMorgan Chase, Commercial Banking (“CB”) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. CB is comprised of Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries, Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries, Real Estate Banking, Commercial Term Lending and Community Development Banking.
Business Banking (“BB”), a division of Consumer and Community Banking, provides deposit, credit and cash management services to companies with up to approximately $20 million in annual revenue.
Asset & Wealth Management serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management (“WM”) businesses.
The WLS GSE Commercial Insurance manager is a leader position within JPMorgan Chase Wholesale Lending Services’ Insurance team. The individual, working in collaboration with cross-functional and cross business stakeholders, will be responsible for ensuring compliance with and delivering against Government Sponsored Entity (GSE) investor servicing requirements for any GSE – including but not limited to Fannie Mae, Small Business Administration and Freddie Mac The individual will act as the GSE Insurance Servicing Subject and Product Leader, and oversee all GSE-related servicing activities. The position requires a results-focused, controls minded, process-disciplined leader with a strong background specifically in FNMA commercial servicing.
- Manage and maintain effective and standard operational processes for all aspects of GSE servicing in support and partnership with line of business teams and GSEs.
- Build a team to deliver a comprehensive control program in collaboration with WLS risk and controls team that will enable Wholesale Insurance Servicing to operate in compliance with all policies and regulations which govern GSE activities.
- Lead and manage team responsible for GSE processing and related quality control.
- Assess current state operations and processes to understand procedures, information flows and handoffs, decisions and communication pathway. Amend processes where appropriate to ensure compliance with GSE requirements.
- Continually review processes and procedures for effectiveness in complying with GSE servicing standards and drive changes where appropriate.
- Sustain best practice framework for defining, reviewing and maintaining policies, procedures and process documentation.
- Facilitate end to end reviews and deep dives as appropriate.
- Monitor vendor and/or system generated reports and other data, analyze results, determine impacts and report/escalate as appropriate.
- Develop comprehensive GSE metrics reporting.
- Maintain strong and collaborative working relationship with Audit, Compliance, Risk, Legal and the Real Estate LOBs.
- Provide coaching and training to less experienced staff.