JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan seeks a compliance officer for its Global Antitrust Compliance practice in New York. The Global Antitrust Compliance team provides firmwide antitrust compliance coverage focused on the continued satisfaction and execution of requirements arising from several regulatory actions impacting every line of business and every region of the firm, as well as the strategic design and implementation of an effective sustainable compliance program aimed at mitigating antitrust risk. The Global Antitrust Compliance team is responsible for managing compliance risk management programs, reporting to executive management committees, preparing periodic reports to regulators, designing and executing risk mitigation strategies, developing and conducting training, managing internal audit and federal regulatory exams, and addressing other antitrust-related issues. In this role, you will be expected to immediately contribute concretely in a fast-paced environment where you will quickly gain the opportunity for professional development and expanded responsibilities.
- Drive continual enhancement of the firmwide antitrust program.
- Manage and execute key deliverables of the firmwide antitrust compliance program.
- Provide sound advice and training to the business and Compliance partners on competition issues.
· Revise, assemble, and submit electronic and hardcopy reports to federal regulators.
· Prepare reports, summaries, presentations and other written materials for antitrust compliance program management.
- Respond to regular information and document production requests from the OCC, DOJ, Federal Reserve Bank,
Compliance Testing, and Internal Audit.
- Minimum 5 years combined experience in compliance, audit, or risk at a top company; or at in-house legal department, or at a law firm.
– Experience with antitrust and competition law, securities law or financial services preferred.
- Experience and understanding of compliance risk management practices and methodologies, such as risk and control assessments, monitoring/surveillance, audits, reporting, and testing activities preferred.
- Excellent organizational skill.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to build rapport, garner respect and appropriately exercise authority in a collaborative environment
- Professional maturity and confidence in expressing a point of view with senior management
- Robust analytical skills.
- High energy and ability to execute in deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directed, proactive, and creative: uses sound judgment and navigates ambiguity to get things done with limited
direction, supervision, or resources.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assignments.
- Flexible to changing business priorities and ability to multitask in a constantly changing environment.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.