With assets under supervision of $2.4 trillion, J.P. Morgan Asset Management (AM) is a global leader in investment advice and management. We serve institutional, high net worth and retail clients through the Investment Management, Global Wealth Management, and Highbridge Capital Management businesses.
The AM MIS Platforms & Data Management Team partners with regional and product business managers along with CFOs worldwide to provide decision support and business intelligence solutions that drive business growth. The team partners with technology and operations to build world class MIS and regulatory platforms.
As a Business Analyst within the team, you will be involved in one or more strategic initiatives. The candidate will partner (and in some instances lead) in initiatives related to our MIS platforms and provide support as an AM representative on corporate driven projects. These projects will span various geographic locations and business groups and provide the opportunity to partner with technology, operations, finance, and the business.
The candidate will be responsible for partnering in all aspects of the Project Management Lifecycle including data analysis, detailed project plans, tracking and escalating issues, measuring progress against all deliverables, and preparing stakeholder communications. In addition, the candidate will partner with others to support the scope definition, requirements, and user acceptance testing phases of the projects.
· Minimum 3+ years experience as a business analyst is required
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Experience in the Financial Services industry is required
· Experience with the Asset Management business is a plus (Wealth Management and/or Investment Management)
· Regulatory knowledge is a plus (CCAR, Basel, Dodd Frank, etc.)
· Ability to develop strong relationships and influence people
· Demonstrated leadership qualities, with a history of developing subject matter expertise
· Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with specific expertise in executive writing
· Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks with minimal oversight
· Strong PC skills, including MS Power Point, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Excel and MS Access
· Proficiency in Essbase, SQL, QlikView, SSRS is a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.