- Experience with SQL on various platforms such as Teradata, DB2, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong oral and interpersonal skills.
- Logic and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in campaign marketing area
- Knowledge of targeted marketing campaigns
- SAS Base Certification and/or additional certification levels.
A degree in a quantitative field preferred: Computing and Information Theory, Business (w/ quantitative focus), Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Biostatistics, or Operations Research. Advanced degrees, including Masters of Economics or Masters in Business Analytics preferred.
Financial service industry experience desired, but we are open to evaluating candidates from any industry with a database or analytics background.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.