The Corporate Marketing team is responsible for branding, content, advertising and strategy for JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) and oversees the J.P. Morgan (JPM) brand. The team supports various company functions and all of the JPMC digital and social channels (chase.com, jpmorganchase.com, jpmorgan.com, and JPMC LinkedIn and JPMC Facebook pages). The firm’s Art and History programs are an extension of the Corporate Marketing team and boast an amazing collection of world-renown art and archives in their collection.
As a key member of the growing content and brand team, the Associate Project Manager will play a key role helping us tell the story of the positive impact the firm makes in the communities where we live and work around the world. The individual will support the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns across paid media channels, in collaboration with partner media companies and internal clients – ensuring that projects are executed efficiently and deliver the desired results. Our work spans growing and emerging media formats including long- and short-from branded articles, videos, audio, social media, and events. The right candidate will possess a background and interest in marketing program management, digital content development, writing and editing, and event planning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Execute and oversee thoughtful content marketing programs, that span digital, social, events
· Create program calendars and track progression
· Lead production process across all content and promotional elements in collaboration with media partners
· Work closely with stakeholders and partners to ensure that program elements align with JPMC brand goals and provide value for the target audience
· Exercise strong writing and editorial skills to oversee the development of written branded content and marketing materials
· Collaborate with legal and senior management on content reviews/approval
· Coordinate events and mange on-site elements
· Track and report program results, with the ability to incorporate learnings, optimize programs and communicate insights
· Test and learn, challenge everything and seek to surpass program and brand goals
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.