The Senior Technology Lead is responsible for designing a suite of internal applications for the Global Institutional and Funds Management business within Asset Management. We are looking for a strong hands-on technologist to lead a global team of agile developers building high performing and responsive web-based applications using modern technologies such as Angular JS and Gridster. You will be an effective written and verbal communicator working with the global team on new and existing projects involving multiple systems. Any experience in banking / finance would be highly desirable. Additionally a working knowledge of Document Management systems and Web Content Management Systems would be an advantage.
• Working with the offshore UX team to deliver application look and feel
• Working directly with the business analysts and REST service developers
• Design, implement, test and maintain the frontend code
• Active participation in an Agile development process including working closely with the business
• Research and prototype new technologies & features as appropriate.
• Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as appropriate.
• Provide 2nd level support when necessary, including participation in an out of hours support rota
• Support for Production releases scheduled after office hours
• Continuous improvement of our tooling and processes to enable us to deliver more value
•Minimum 10+ years of UI and server side development
•Good Java development skills (using the Eclipse IDE)
•Experience using Tomcat or a similar Enterprise Application Server
•Knowledge of the Spring Framework 2.0 and above desirable.
•Technical analysis & design of business solutions
•Excellent problem solving and communication skills
•Excellent reasoning and debugging skills
•Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
•Experience of Continuous integration and Continue Delivery (e.g Jenkins and Cucumber)
•Experience of working with BDD using Cucumber and Selenium
•Experience of working in an Agile manner
•Experience of Maven build technology and continuous integration
•Document Management System integration, such as Documentum
•Content Management System development, such as Fatwire/Oracle Web Centre 11G
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.