· Support in managing Trade booking and Settlement activities for Treasury Ops
• Day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the execution of complex transactions.
• Plan and implement strategies to ensure efficiency.
• Back up Dept Head in managing daily activities
• Direct and control all subordinates and ensure proper training and development.
• Appraise subordinates performance in semi annually.
• Ensure compliance to corporate and regulatory requirements which are relevant to the department.
• Support Global Emerging Market, Chief Investment Office and EDG businesses from settlement and reporting.
• Control the transactions processing to ensure proper, accurate, complete and timely execution.
• Approve transactions within established limits and obtain approval for those beyond the limits from higher management.
• Maintain teamwork and healthy working environment.
• Controls Account Payable, Account Receivable & Suspense Accounts within the unit.
• Review and inform any new regulatory requirements as well as relevant new/revised internal policy to management & subordinates.
• Regularly review & update SOP to improve efficiency & control.
• Handle certain inquiries from internal & external customers.
• Active participation during NBIA process & other regional initiatives/projects.
• Business Continuity Plan coordination
• University degree preferably in related discipline or more than 5 years as Bank Operation Section Heads
• Thorough knowledge and experience in Treasury Operations products.
• Relevant Central Bank regulations
• Good Accounting background or knowledge
• Fluent in English (oral & written)
• Managerial & Organizational experience
• Leadership & Communication Skill
• Multi tasking & time management
• Good desktop skills PC applications (Excel, MSWord, Power Point, etc.)
• Accuracy & detail oriented
• Ability of identifying opportunities to improve operations efficiency.
• Effective delegating, planning and time management skills to meet strict deadlines and team objectives.
• Under Malaysia regulations, non Malaysia citizen need to have valid work permit.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.