• Solid understanding of additional security technologies / concepts such as firewalls, intrusion prevention, encryption, threat analysis, and vulnerability assessment.
• Management of DLP rules development where needed (DLP Network and Endpoint rules) including translation of business requirements into technical DLP rules and production deployment
• Comfortable with managing complex, large enterprise-scale environments, including ensuring alerting is effective to protect against security threats.
• 5 - 10 years of hands-on experience in Network Security, Security Analysis and Incident Response
• Strong understanding of mitigating security controls (i.e., data loss prevention, SSL off-loading, forensics, IPS/IDS, email filtering, web site blocking, patching) and how they work.
• In-Depth/Hands on knowledge of Linux, Windows, Databases, networking, data egress points, and security operations.
• Candidate should have hands on experience in day to day use of various DLP related security tools
· Ability to automate tasks through the use of scripting tools in multiple languages such as Perl, Java, Python, Powershell, SQL, Oracle
· Strong understanding of Database structure both in SQL and Oracle
· Able to develop long term trend and reporting capabilities for security threats and security posture
· Good documentation and communication skills, both oral and written
· Good team work skills and ability to work in a distributed global team environment
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Self-motivated, proactive and with determination to achieve goals
· Flexible and able to deliver quality results in the required timeframe
· Familiar and experienced in the software development lifecycle process
• Stay current with the Threat and Technology Landscape
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.