The Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Control Team’s primary function is to implement an effective control framework across the CCB organization, looking within and across the lines of business, to identify and remediate control issues with a sense of urgency regardless of the source. The Team partners with all other control disciplines, adding an additional line of defense supporting Compliance, Risk and Audit, among others. The Team works in partnership on the development of new, and oversight of existing, control functions and protocols throughout the Firm and provides a centralized view of and from all control functions, assisting in immediate, real time problem detection and escalation. The OCG-CT partners closely with the Audit and Risk Committees, the Operating Committee, and the Board of Directors of JP Morgan Chase, and all Lines of Business, Legal, Compliance and Technology as well as other groups within the Firm.
Project Manager III accountable for the management of projects from initiation to project close-out. Responsible for directly managing multiple projects and/or large programs of varying complexity, possibly cross-department or cross-division at various geographic locations. Additionally responsible for organizing, directing, managing, controlling and executing the activities of assigned projects/programs in order to ensure that projects are completed on time, within the approved budget, and within stated strategic and business goals and objectives. Additionally responsible for partnering closely with business partners and technology teams to ensure successful execution.
As a Project Manager III you will:
- Provide leadership and direction for the delivery of project objectives and changes to meet business requirements
- Work closely with the Business and Information Systems to develop and execute solutions to support the direction and goals of the Business.
- Act as the change agent in the identification and execution of initiatives.
- Responsible for monitoring the details and status of projects, prepare standard and ad hoc updates and reports, identify and resolve project issues, effectively escalate decisions and issues, and establish quality measures and standards that ensure milestones are met, projects are successfully executed, and stated benefits are realized.
- Responsible for developing business knowledge and using that information to support/enhance the quality of all project phases.
- Build Charters, Business Requirements, test plans, execution plans to support execution of assigned projects
- Organizes project teams by identifying areas of needed expertise and required skills
- Directs the activities of project managers and project teams to ensure quality and timeliness of project completion
- Conducts business analysis, process mapping, and process re-engineering where needed
- Identify project risks and resolves project conflicts with affected management
- Ensures projects are completed according to time and budget schedules, and that objectives conform to line of business' standards, operations objectives, user requirements and client's needs
Effectively manage project scope / changes, functioning as an escalation point to ensure impact is communicated and approved