JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) serves as the central provider of technology infrastructure to JP Morgan Chase. Global Compute Services (GCS) is an enablement organization with Services across all infrastructure operations and architecture offerings.
This role directly reports to the Head of Supply Chain Optimization within GCS, and will be key member of the leadership team driving the establishment of the recently formed group. The position will include transforming the Supply Planning activity to create a world class function across all service offerings. The position will include partnering with the Service Leads within the GCS organisation.
The Supply Schedule Planning Technology Director is responsible for:
• Broad technical background in distributed technologies, SME in one or more areas including: data centre infrastructure; network; compute; storage or platform technologies (web and database)
• Creating and leading a team of SME’s across the infrastructure planning space including areas such as data centre, network, compute, storage and platform technologies (web and database)
• Revolutionising the space to create a world class function through improvements in tooling, automation and process
• Leading strategic supply chain planning activities to agree roadmaps for service build out in new strategic datacentres in partnership with key stakeholders
• Capacity planning within the supply chain context:
o What technology services and infrastructure components do we need to meet customer demand
o What do we need to build/have available
o What do we need to buy to achieve this
• Ownership of the detailed integrated Master Production Schedule across all services , technology components, locations and resources. The Master Production Schedule is the one of the outputs from capacity planning
• Developing in partnership with the Supply Sourcing lead the Material Requirement Plan. The Material Requirements Plan provides the detailed requirements for the business case purchasing process and is another output from capacity planning
• Delivering against the manufacturing principles of just in time delivery and never being out of stock
• Managing left-right interfaces with the Supply Sourcing and Production Control leads
• Partnering with key stakeholders including Service Owners, and the Strategic Data Centre Program
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.