JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner.
The objective of GTI is to balance business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
The Core Foundation Services team (CFS) is responsible for providing end to end support for critical technologies that are used across the company. This includes Configuration and Orchestration, Identity Management, Name Services, Enterprise Monitoring Solutions, and automation tools used to manage these technologies.
The Core Control Services team within CFS is seeking a Security Solutions Engineering Lead. The candidate will be responsible for developing and servicing infrastructure access analytics solutions such as privileged access control & reporting, a framework for access patterns trending and analysis. Must be able to work in a global team setting and adapt to dynamic requirements. Candidate will be required to perform sustaining engineering and applications support as part of the service delivery function.
- Required to design and develop identity and access control/privilege escalation management and reporting framework
- Communicates technical vision and roadmaps with little supervision
- Identify and select technology solutions from multiple competing options
- Collaborate with cyber security and risk partners to optimize available solutions
- Make build vs. buy recommendations to management
- Work with support and operations teams to resolve operational issues
- Work closely with both internal and external teams and vendors to guarantee continuous infrastructure availability
- Delivery on Service Level Agreements and maintaining solution performance and operation for the services provided
- Experience in entitlements modeling and reporting using analytics software
- Expertise in architecting/developing Identify and access control/privilege escalation management and reporting solutions in large enterprise environment
- Experience in Unix/Windows authentication and authorization (eg. Active Directory, Kerberos, Radius etc)
- Experience in Multi-factor authentication and password vaulting controls
- Experience in perimeter security controls, chain of trust architecture and solutions
- Experience in big data based log analytics is a plus (Elastic search, graph based analytics)
- Solution development using Java/Python a must
- Team management and leading global virtual teams
- Proven ability developing relationships with business owners, communicating project/program status, and understanding detailed business requirements across multiple project initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with senior management across diverse cultures