The Branch Deployment Team supports and manages the physical and logical installation/configuration of IT devices in the Branch environment; technical communication, coordination and scheduling associated with changes introduced to the ATM/eATM, Desktop/Laptop, Peripherals, Servers, Printers, UPS, all peripherals.
CBA Production Support Lead
will work as lead technical resource within our critical Consumer and Community Banking Production Support Organization.
Individual will be responsible for technical support of production applications and infrastructure, managing all support requests, incidents, issues, tickets and business continuity activities to ensure flawless and quality delivery of services to end users.
This is a critical role requiring a highly dedicated individual who can take ownership and provide procedural and technical support to various teams and work in partnership with internal/external stakeholders.
In addition to driving resolution of day-to-day issues, major incidents, and outages to resolution, the Production Support lead will work hand-in-hand with application development, infrastructure and implementation teams.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, have strong verbal and written communication skills, able to multi task and can work independently and is a team performer. You should also have a proactive approach to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outage.
- Manage day to day issues including daily health checks of applications and processes, working closely with end users, development staff and Infrastructure teams, to prioritize and resolve and/or mitigate outages.
- Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources, and executives.
- Ensures information controls, back-up and recovery strategies are in place across all environments.
- Implement continuous process improvement, including but not limited to policy, procedures, and production monitoring.
- Help in identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies and optimize technical processing
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical staff, end users and clients.
- Carefully evaluate alternative risks and solutions before taking action to provide timely resolution.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Production Support/Engineering.
- 7+ years experience managing UNIX/Linux/Aix environment.
- 7+ years experience with distributed applications (Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, UNIX, Linux, Java, Java servlets and JSP, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, web services etc.
- 3+ years of experience in UNIX shell, Perl, Python, Ruby or similar scripting languages.
- 3 years experience utilizing scheduler software such Control-M or Autosys
- 3 years experience apache/tomcat/WebSphere and WebLogic.
- Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills required.
- Experience in Disaster Recovery planning and test execution.
- Knowledge of Splunk, WILY, Geneos, Dynatrace is a plus.
- Experience working with scheduling tools like Autosys/Control-M is a plus.
- Experience supporting mission-critical platforms/applications in financial services industry is desired
- Experience in a client facing role (external or internal)
- Strong knowledge of applicable business areas, the supporting technology architecture, and applicable processes
- Strong knowledge of relevant applications and development of life cycles
- Ability to influence and drive change