JPMorgan Funds, part of JPMorgan Asset Management, is one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing mutual fund managers. At JPMorgan Funds, we provide expertise across an exceptionally broad range of asset classes, from traditional cash management, equity and fixed income investments to real estate and other alternative asset classes. Benefiting from a long and well-established heritage, JPMorgan Asset Management conducts research and serves clients worldwide, including brokers and financial intermediaries, employee benefit plans, endowment and foundations, insurance companies and sovereign governments.
The Insights team manages the production and distribution of the firm's intellectual capital in three key areas: the markets and economy, investment strategies and opportunities and retirement. Respectively, the branded value-add programs, Market Insights, Investment Insights and Retirement Insights position J.P. Morgan as the preeminent provider of insights to financial advisors and their clients, and help our sales force in building lasting client relationships, gaining access to prospective clients and in creating distinct sales opportunities that ultimately drive business success through acquisitions of new assets or retention of current assets. These industry leading insights are conveyed to clients in written publications, video/audio podcasts, other digital distribution methods and in-person meetings.
The Market Insights program is designed to provide financial professionals and their clients with the tools and knowledge they need to make informed investment decisions more confidently. It provides timely and relevant market and economic information, as well as meaningful insights that they can use to better communicate key market themes and investment ideas to their clients.
This Analyst will assist with the daily execution and continued development of the Market Insights program. This individual will coordinate with resources across the firm (including the Market Strategy, Digital, Web) to aid in the development of a distinguished client experience that showcases our intellectual capital.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Execution - Develop credibility and trust through consistent, quality of delivery. Ability to analyze problems, pay particular attention to detail, and react with a sense of urgency.
• Analytic Skills - excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools.
• Communication - Ability to produce clear, precise, well-designed communications in a variety of mediums, including print, electronic and visual formats. Ability to generate insightful and relevant ideas and influence the dialog around sales support and materials.
• Team player - Ability to build strong working relationships with sales, marketing and strategy team. Must be proactive, driven and should work well w/others and focus on client needs. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills – and ability to interact w/colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources.
• Project Management - Very strong project management skills/experience required.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrate a track record of a high level of personal and professional initiative.
• Interest in marketing/communications, markets/economy, and asset management strategies/products
• No more than two years of work experience following completion of undergraduate program
• Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.