Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers
Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Production Management is accountable for maintaining the production environment for all of our Chase businesses including Chase.com, mobile banking, retail branches, lending and customer service. Our Vision is to deliver an “always available” customer experience, where change is executed seamlessly in an automated and simplified environment. We are made up of high-performing teams with business and technical expertise partnering across the organization to drive continuous improvement, using ITIL-based processes and practices.
As an Incident Management Analyst, responsibilities will include:
- Drive incident management bridge calls and chats with production management, application development, infrastructure teams, and senior leadership with the purpose of remediating customer impacting incidents quickly.
- Establish strong command and control of an Incident, establishing clear accountability and methodical evaluation of complex issue scenarios.
- Adherence to critical process and procedure, and appropriate escalations in support of production incidents.
- Apply technical and environmental knowledge and experience to develop and drive appropriate work streams, forming paths to resolution.
- Distribute clear and concise communications, summarizing incidents and the business/customer experience to a wide group of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide detailed notes of highly visible production issues (P1 level tickets) on a timely basis to the production support staff and executive management.
- Ensure incident data is accurately captured and documented in the incident recording tools.
- Priming appropriate materials and follow ups to hand-off to the Root Cause Analysis phase in the Problem Management process.
- Provide additional support for any quarterly releases, conversions or projects as required.
Working as part of a global follow-the-sun
support model our team provides 24 x 7 production support coverage. Selected individual will work one of the aligned shifts below.
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m Sunday through Tuesday, with alternating Wednesday
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Thursday through Saturday with alternating Wednesday