Marketing Sr. Associate - Ink Customer Marketing
This marketing position will play a central leadership role in driving the development and implementation of marketing strategies among new Ink customers as well as other key marketing programs critical to the team’s success. A good portion of this person’s role will also involve enabling the team to make smarter marketing decisions by ensuring campaign results & back-end analysis (coordinated with our analytics team) is completed on a regular basis to inform future marketing. The ideal candidate will be a highly competent innovative marketer and team player.
Deliver High Impact Marketing
· Manage Ink customer communications deployed through global campaigns and look for opportunities to drive improvements. (I.e. Email trigger campaign, EMOB, fraud & paperless communications).
Enable the Team
· Manage the team marketing dashboard to ensure campaign results are tracked & lead change through the facilitation of quarterly information sharing meetings with key stakeholders among the broader Ink team.
· Determine opportunities for improvement in the EMOB space & coordinate efforts across multiple stakeholder groups to ensure an optimal customer experience.
· Stay connected with other business units throughout the organization to stay apprised of material changes to marketing processes/procedures & remain aware of possible collaboration opportunities.
Ensure the Right Customer Experience
· Support the Customer Marketing team’s control initiatives by leading the completion of critical marketing related action plans as needed.
· Strong marketing acumen
· Excellent communication, influencing, and creative problem solving skills
· Results oriented self-starter effective at prioritizing and managing multiple initiatives concurrently
· Adept at developing effective customer communication plans, inclusive of email and other digital communication channels
· Skilled at identifying process and communications improvements
· Familiarity with how to navigate through the marketing organization to ensure key communications are prioritized and executed as intended
· High energy team player who thrives in a dynamic and matrixed environmentBachelor’s degree required
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.