J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Business Analysis Manager is a Broker Dealer/Annuity Carrier and 529 Fund Company Relationship Management position within Chase Wealth Management and will be responsible for all business projects, releases, conversions, enhancements and upgrades within the Business Analyst team of Annuity and 529 Plan Operations. They will be responsible for oversight of approximately 10 FTE that support projects, business analysis or controls functions within the team. They will manage all data requests, including productivity scorecards, user tracking tool compliance, and take on the responsibility of SEAL ownership of the core business systems within the department. They will be part of the leadership team and provide primary back up for the functions of the department Director when needed.
As a Business Analysis Manager, you will manage multiple Carrier and Fund Company relationships and in many cases face off with executives throughout the industry to find solutions. This leader will also be heavily immersed in complex projects, programs, and initiatives cross-functionally that will ultimately support our business. You will partner with Product, Technology, Annuity, 529 Plan and Controls and Governance leaders daily.
- Cultivating Strategic Relationships
- Developing Staff (10-12) Business Analyst
- Oversight of all Annuity Carrier and 529 Fund company relationships
- Articulates project scope and importance to senior executives
- Facilitates project tracking and updates in system
- Delivers weekly progress updates to senior leadership
- Completes ad hoc reporting for projects
- Coordinates and leads business, operations, marketing, technical, branch and external resources to deliver projects on time and with quality,
- Balances and manages through competing projects vying for the same resources.
- Works with Project Managers to track project/program issues and assist in driving their resolution
- Completes other ad hoc projects as requested
- 10 years experience leading large scale financial services operations
- Requires minimum 7+ years of project and program management involving complex business, operations and technology delivery
- Minimum 10 years of Investment product experience. (SEC, FINRA, Retirement overall securities)
- Series 99 Required
- Requires knowledge of and experience with delivering consumer business functions through electronic delivery channels
- Required knowledge of business operations and their interdependencies with technology based solutions, preferably investment products.
- Requires strong understanding of business relationships, business requirements, IT requirements, technical solutions, test strategy/approach plans and test plans
- Requires experience with delivering complex projects/programs
- Requires ability to deliver status updates and escalate project issues
- Requires strong business acumen and relationship management skills
- Requires strong analytical skills, leadership skills, communication skills, writing skills, to include solid experience in writing business requirements
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables), Access and PowerPoint