JPMorgan Chase is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: we are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion, we operate in more than 60 countries, and we have 260,000 employees.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services across then firm. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
Global Service Operations (GSO) is the organization within GTI that provides global operational support across several technologies and services.
The GSO Head of Customer Experience (Cx) Management defines the Cx strategy for GSO, establishes the priorities in partnership with the GSO Leadership team, and drives the roadmap of initiatives for execution. As head of the GSO Customer Experience Center of Excellence (CoE), this leader will drive GSO to deliver dramatic improvements in Cx and reports to the Global Head of GSO Strategy. This role is responsible for defining high impact customer journeys, proper Cx journey ownership, measurement system development that aligns with what customers view as critical to quality, enabling Cx Tool Support to provide transparency and telemetry across GSO, sharing and cultivating Cx Best Practice Management, and establishing key Cx Process Management disciplines.
The GSO Head of Customer Experience Management must be able to impact the organization not only through their influencing & leadership skills, but by taking personal ownership for the delivery of measurable results.
Key Responsibilities to Include:
• Develops and owns the customer experience strategy, roadmap and execution.
• Develops the necessary capabilities in the CoE that will sustain cultural change in the organization.
• Prioritizes all journey enhancements to ensure key roadmap initiatives are delivered on time and with adequate level of quality.
• Drives an effective communications strategy to reinforce cultural behaviour change.
• Understands and engages with customers to obtain qualitative and quantitative feedback (e.g., Customer Advisory Board) channels on a comprehensive set of topics, including Cx strategy, roadmaps, and journey performance.
• Manages journey improvement initiative / backlog to improve operational performance and Net Promoter Score (NPS) KPI performance.
• Establish Cx governance model with Journey Owners, Customers, & Key Stakeholders.
• Oversees the Journey Owner user stories / improvement initiatives and tracks them against a journey roadmap.
• Works with regional leads to assure key geographic pain points are addressed when improving the journey
Skills & Experience
Strong candidates must also exhibit the following qualities:
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.