JPMorgan Chase & Co.
is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management
and Wealth Management
. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The Wealth Management Solutions Finance & Business Management for will partner with global head of Wealth Management Solutions on strategic direction and decision making across Investment Solutions, Institutional Wealth Management, Global Lending Solutions and Global Product and Practice teams. The individual will ensure that the day-to-day support of the business agenda is met and develop the strategy on the future development of the business priorities as well as delivering value added financial reporting/planning/forecasting and analysis and control agenda. This role will report into the Wealth Management CFO and will be part of the Finance & Business Management Leadership team for the Wealth Management.
- Direct internal client coverage for the WM Head of Wealth Management Solutions
- Manage the Finance and Business Management teams providing coverage to the Global Heads of Investments Solutions, Institutional Wealth Management, Global Lending Solutions and Global Product and Practice teams
- Providing meaningful unbiased analytics to clearly and simply identify facts, trends and opportunities to drive priorities for the business
- End to end management of top business priorities and finance work streams and initiatives
- Management of monthly and weekly financial reporting process including production and change adapting to evolving business focus.
- Expense management and forecasting for x employees within Global Wealth Management Solutions Team
Key functions of the role include:
Provide advice and recommendations to the Wealth Management Solutions senior leadership on business direction and finance related activities
Provide hands on guidance and management to CEO of Wealth Management Solutions including reporting, analysis, recommendations and presentations
Prepare and present Financial reports and analysis to the Wealth Management Solutions senior leadership team
Lead all forecast and annual budget preparation process with partners including active reviews with business managers to ensure accuracy and variance explanations
Provide analysis and recommendations on various business activities and other special initiatives
Active member of new business initiative committees relating to the expansion of the Wealth Management business
- Lead the oversight and development of the line of business product and sales strategies in partnership with the Wealth Management Solutions leadership team
- Lead the oversight of the client agenda globally; reviewing client coverage, growth opportunities and prioritization of key initiatives
- To provide oversight and leadership across the control agenda and governance policies and procedures
- Lead strategic opportunities to develop the competitive and market positioning
- Work to improve the client experience (in conjunction with regional initiatives) across the client life cycle
- To be the point person for the support partners across Credit, Compliance, Audit, Risk Management, Controls Organization, HR and Legal
- Provide effective governance through leadership/participation in the Local Operating Committee and other committees where applicable. Represent the locations in relation to local regulatory and tax issues
- Work with key stakeholders on the management and execution of Wealth Management Solutions business initiatives, projects, priorities, and objectives from creation through execution and implementation
- Communicate initiatives, priorities, and objectives to the leadership team and monitor/report on progress towards goals
- Partner with Business-aligned functional areas (Client Onboarding, Finance, Risk & Controls, Technology and Operations) with respect to change management initiatives impacting the business
- Leading and managing an organization across multiple regions and time zones, including teams across global locations
- Proactively leading the talent agenda, including resource planning, talent and performance management, professional development, retention and diversity
- Participate in global and regional initiatives as appropriate, building effective relationships and working closely with WM F&BM colleagues
- Continue to increase awareness and build a strong JPM culture
- MD with extensive experience in the financial services industry
- Strong communication and collaborative skills and demonstrated ability to work across functions with project sponsors and balance the needs of multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills; flexibility, ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
- Strong analytical and numeric skills, accounting knowledge, ability to interpret financial statements and MIS reports
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and effective under pressure
- Demonstrated experience managing large global teams
- Ability to work well individually and partner effectively
- Pro-active and problem solving mindset with ability to identify, clearly present and implement solutions
- Disciplined approach to managing processes and controls with a view to improvement