Key Requirements of the Role:
- Python or java or C++ skills, in addition to development using agile techniques, test-driven development, and Object Oriented programming concepts.
- Follow appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensure they are applied effectively.
- As a strong communicator work as part of a global team
- Develop a good understanding of End to End business processes and the associated technical blocks.
- Working with production support teams to ensure smooth transition of software developed.
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and the ability to work on their own initiative while being a strong team player.
- Understand the technical environment and look to continually promote increased knowledge in the team.
- Polyglot - proficient in one or more languages like Java, C++ or python. preferably Python/
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts
- Solid grounding in agile developments practices and test-driven development.
- Experience in Object Oriented Databases and replication
- Front-office/risk management business knowledge would be a definite plus
- Good years in the industry preferably within Investment Banking
- Knowledge of financial instrument features and trade processing
- Full SDLC experience
- Degree graduate, specialized training, and / or equivalent work experience.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.