JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)
is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and the firm's regulators. The Internal Audit Department has over 1,000 auditors globally. As one of the key control functions in JP Morgan Chase & Co, the Audit Department is an independent assessment function established to evaluate, test, and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management systems of internal controls.
The Enterprise Technology group provides global audit coverage for multiple technology organizations within JPMorgan Chase including Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), Corporate Technology (CT), Technology Controls (TC), and Cyber Security. These businesses deliver a wide range of technology services for the firm globally and partners with all lines of businesses. In addition, they ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking. Today, the firm serves one of the largest client franchises in the world, including corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries.
Responsibilities include leading both standalone technology and business integrated audits, monitoring various projects with major application development initiatives, and performing continuous risk assessments of coverage areas. Participate in all aspects of audit activities including risk assessments, planning, testing, control evaluation, workpaper documentation, report drafting, issue clearance with technology stakeholders, and follow-up/verification of issue closure. In addition, the candidate will develop senior technology stakeholder relationships as well as partner with Audit team members in other business areas (e.g. Corporate & Investment Bank, Consumer & Community Banking, etc.) to ensure the delivery of a seamless program of control and audit risk coverage. Coach team members to deliver high quality audits via comprehensive risk and controls analysis as well as thorough workpaper documentation.
- At least 10 years of total work experience, with at least 5 years in Audit
- Bachelor's degree in Technology/Accounting/Finance
- Experience with general Information Technology controls reviews as well as corporate sector application functionality reviews
- Knowledge of corporate sector business processes and risks associated with related technology are preferred
- Knowledge of information security controls, access management, technology governance and assessments are preferred
- Experience in Application Development (SDLC) and tools including JIRA, Crucible, Fisheye, Subversion, etc
- Experience with Enterprise Management Services including monitoring and scheduling
- Experience with automation including SCCM, CFEngine, etc.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to be challenged and take personal responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships across the technology and business teams
- Ability to multitask and execute audit activities with minimal supervision
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, or ITIL certified a plus