We need your expertise:
Hands-on experience architecting and developing large scale Microsoft .Net based applications comprising web/desktop/office plugin & services leveraging some of the following technologies:
- Desktop/Addin - application development using WPF
- Web – ASP.NET, HTML 5, Modular JS frameworks, Web Services: WEBAPI, REST Services, WCF
- SOLID Design principles
- SQL Server 2016
Be part of a growing hub:
- Opportunity to Architect/Design and develop applications within JPMorgan’s Global Banking technology team to deliver a world-class collaboration, marketing and regulatory platform, for the world’s #1 investment banking franchise
- Lead the Houston Banking ASP.Net and SharePoint community, growing the footprint & impact over time
What we will do for you:
- Work closely with the global Banking technology team to drive WPF/ASP.Net and data management strategy
- Be part of an agile team delivering incremental business value & user satisfaction
- Build a services/API architecture, leveraging private and/or public cloud
- Opportunity to impact thousands of users generating marketing material, utilities to improve efficiency of bankers
Interested? This is what you will have:
A commercial mindset to deliver short, medium and long term strategies to achieve sustained efficiency; an innovation mindset; focus on simplification; and help the team adopt SDLC automation/DevOps to maximize ROI of technology investments.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.