Our Asset Management Risk and Control Managers are technology risk specialists who support the management and execution of our internal controls programs. We are seeking a Risk and Control specialist to work in Asset Management within the New York area. The role will be responsible for providing technology risk and control leadership by working in close consultation across the technology organization to apply data governance over business critical enterprise data and partnering to develop longer-term strategy for data that meets business and regulatory requirements.
· Manage and monitor the Technology Risk posture for the business, providing management with transparency over what these risks are and how they can be addressed
· Collaborates with the technology teams to identify and remediate data and protection issues.
· Develop and maintain strong business and technology relationships to become a trusted partner, as well as building relationships with Corporate functions such as Audit, Corporate IT Risk and Global Technology Infrastructure for end-to-end risk and control management.
· Participate in or lead programs to improve or remediate the control environment across Asset Management.
· Interpret regulatory requirements and Corporate policies, communicate these clearly alongside current status, and provide oversight of compliance as required.
· Respond to regulatory enquiries and exams.
· Support the establishment of a culture focused on the pro-active awareness and improvement of the control environment.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.