Chase is the U.S. consumer and business banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Production Management is accountable for maintaining the production environment for all of our Chase businesses including Chase.com, mobile banking, retail branches, lending and customer service. Our Vision is to deliver an “always available” customer experience, where change is executed seamlessly in an automated and simplified environment. We are made up of high-performing teams with business and technical expertise partnering across the organization to drive continuous improvement, using ITIL-based processes and practices.
As an Incident Management Analyst, you are responsible for the following:
- Own and drive incident management bridge calls and chats with production management, application development, infrastructure teams, and senior leadership with the purpose of remediating customer impacting incidents quickly.
- Establishing strong command and control of an Incident, establishing clear accountability and methodical evaluation of complex issue scenarios.
- Competent and reliable adherence to critical process and procedure, and appropriate escalations in support of production incidents.
- Applying technical and environmental knowledge and experience to develop and drive appropriate work streams, forming paths to resolution.
- Distribution of clear and concise communications, summarizing incidents and the business/customer experience to a wide group of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide detailed notes of highly visible production issues (P1 level tickets) on a timely basis to the production support staff and executive management.
- Ensure incident data is accurately captured and documented in the incident recording tools.
- Priming appropriate materials and follow ups to hand-off to the Root Cause Analysis phase in the Problem Management process.
- Provide additional support for any quarterly releases, conversions or projects as required.
- Working as part of a global follow-the-sun Team, providing 24 x 7 production support coverage on a rotating basis with primary hours being Sun–Wed 6:30am-7pm OR Wed-Sat 6:30am-7pm.