AM-Investment Middle Office Trade Support Analyst- NY, NY-140109675
The Investments Middle Office embraces a set core values that underlie the foundation of a high performance culture, guiding how we act as individuals and how we interact with others inside and outside the organization. These core values are: Courage, Honesty & Integrity, Accountability, Respect & Openness, and Trust.
The organization sustains an excellent reputation with our clients and treats associates as individuals, valuing diversity and rewarding their merits. Though a process of engagement and empowerment, associates take pride in the quality of service delivered to internal and external clients. Candidates interested in joining the Investments Middle Office will be selected, in part, based on their own personal alignment with these values and aspirations.
Candidates must have knowledge/experience in the securities marketplace including equity, fixed income, mutual funds and alternative assets as well as an understanding of portfolio management and trading processes in support of the JPMS Advisor and Community.
The Systems Support Analyst serves as a liaison between the user community (including Advisors/Assistants), Business, Operations and Technology. The analyst's role is to provide front line user support to the front office, middle office, and operations in support of the key applications, as well as completion of all User Acceptance testing in preparation for enhancements and defect resolution. Some weekend work is required.
- Support users in the day to day aspects of Portfolio Management
- Resolving phone and e-mails inquiries regarding trading, data quality issues, application usage, and other miscellaneous items.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries.
- Addressing ad hoc queries from operations, technology, and the front office.
- Participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases for defect fixes, enhancements, and other strategic initiatives.
- Facilitating training for all new application users.
- Working with the business, technology, and operations to determine priorities, schedule of releases, and writing specifications
- Client Service, Brokerage Operations or Technology background in Wealth Management support
- Undergraduate degree preferred; concentration in Finance or Business Management a plus.
- 2 - 3 years of financial industry experience; Investment product knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Internet technologies.
- Must be highly disciplined, a self-starter, and have the ability to execute on assignments independently.
- A team player who demonstrates work ethic and consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Attention to detail with superior written, verbal, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the Line of Business.
- Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking is required