The Business Analysis and Reporting family includes roles related to data gathering, analysis and reporting. Individuals work directly with data and information, creating meaningful analyses, reports and management presentations in support of client, business unit or function activities and performance. Types of analysis and reporting may include: quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, regular business or client reporting, budget management, financial reporting and/or a variety of other function specific purposes.
As a Business Analysis & Reporting Manager you will:
▪ Oversee the preparation of complex reports and performance and production analysis
▪ Serves as high level point of contact for business partners
▪ Assists with cross-functional teams for report delivery
▪ Participates in/supports complex business analysis and planning for multiple functions or LOBs
▪ Coaches and mentors less experienced team members
▪ May provide overall team direction
▪ May manage team support of internal and external audiences which could include financial, client, operational and regulatory data.
▪ May manage Business Analysis and Reporting staff
Skills required are advanced:
▪ Organizational skills
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Problem/issue resolution
▪ Oral and written communication
▪ Ability to think globally
▪ Statistical tools, packages and/or modeling techniques Such as Microsoft Access, SharePoint and Business Objects.
Knowledge required is advanced:
▪ CCB business knowledge
▪ FCOI business processes and procedures especially the Alert and Referral workflow
▪ Business applications and workflow's
▪ May be required to have business-specific skills/certifications such as CPA or any IT certifications
▪ Multi-function disciplines - IT knowledge including tools and systems outlined above. Professional presence and demeanor;The ability to successfully present metrics and results to groups of senior managers. Ability to present and negotiate critical points and issues.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.