This is a Business Analyst role, supporting the Collections & Recovery business, with a focus on management reporting, analysis, continuous improvement and project management.
The Retail Operations Collections & Recovery organization is made up of approximately 500 associates in Columbus, San Antonio and Manila. Our focus is to help customers resolve overdrawn and negative balance accounts prior to those accounts charging off. Once the accounts have charged off, our focus is recovering money for the bank and helping customers make payment arrangements.
The desired candidate will work directly with data and information, creating meaningful analyses, reports and management presentations in support of business unit or function activities and performance. Types of analysis and reporting may include: quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, regular business reporting, control reporting, root cause analysis, and/or a variety of other function specific purposes such as audit preparation, action plan management, weekly and monthly metrics reporting, variance analysis and productivity modeling.
As a Business Analyst in Collections & Recovery you will:
- Oversee internal and external audits
- Create and manage action plans for all control related events
- Deliver enhanced control reporting
- Serve as a high level point of contact for branch and internal control partners
- Identify opportunities for improvement and/or automation.
- Lead operational readiness for large scale projects and process improvements
- Produce monthly management-level Business Reviews
- Conduct ad hoc analysis on production issues or anomalies.
- Automate manual processes
- Root cause complex customer interaction scenarios to ensure optimal resolution