JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) serves as the central provider of technology infrastructure to JP Morgan Chase. GTI Global Network Services (GNS) - supports one of the world's largest enterprise networks - voice & data - spanning over 50 countries with over 1 million data network ports, 25,000+ network devices, 600+ PBX systems, 800+ voice mail systems, and 65+ call center sites with over 26,000 seats. Innovation is a key priority with an expanding portfolio of over 75,000+ VoIP end-points, 50+ high definition video conferencing systems, and the ongoing expansion of service-provider-class ultra long haul networks, global WAN networks and regional MPLS networks. GNS delivers value added products and services to meet business demand for the following disciplines: Global Data & Global Voice Networks, Desktop Support, and Consumables (i.e., Blackberry's, Cell Phones, and Pagers).
The GNS Technology Director will manage and partner with senior leads on enterprise-wide organizational efforts, drive transformation and lead change initiatives. This individual will own centralized business intelligence reporting, Risk Management, Controls, Audit, CSA, and BCP/DR; Service Management Support, Asset & Lifecycle Management, Vendor Management, supporting HR functions and other administrative and reporting functions central to GNS services support.
- Manage and partner with Senior leads on GNS-wide organizational efforts, drive transformation and lead change initiatives
- Provide centralized business intelligence reporting, Risk & Controls Management, Audit support, CSA/RCSA, and BCP/DR for the organization
Provide centralized Asset & Lifecycle Management support and reporting including GCS Supply Chain support for GNS organization.
Provide centralized oversight for Third-Party Risk and Vendor Management
Provide centralized Pricing and Chargeback support for GNS Services and Products including all PPG and related process/systems
Provide centralized Service Management support for all GNS Services and Products including gearing ratios. Manage and drive GNS Service Review production and delivery
Provide central oversight of all staffing, financial budget and investments including administration activities, analysis, reporting and deliverables.
Provide clarity into undefined and problem situations-in order to get them settled and into the right BAU programs
Work with Senior Management and HR to develop and implement people management and development initiatives across the organization
Work with Corporate Communications team within policy & procedures to drive overall GNS organization communications
Represent GNS services in internal and external forums when leader is not available
Ensure organizations time and effort is aligned with target operating model for GNS and GTI/GCS alignment
Drive cross-org strategy and planning activities central to the delivery of GNS Services
- 10-15 years of experience in a Global Technology Service Management and/or experience with Risk, Audit, Corporate Communications, Asset Management, Risk, Vendor Management, Product Chargebacks
- 3-5 years managing a complex technology organization
- Demonstrated ability to delivery product innovation and improved user experience
- A strong internal network, providing the ability to navigate Global Technology and identify existing solutions for the business
- Expertise in industry innovation and the ability to think strategically about how to create business led solutions
- Expert communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders and work effectively in a matrix organization
- Capable of quickly prioritizing the tasks at hand coupled with the ability to execute against deliverables
- Experience taking personal accountability for key projects and issue resolution
- Ability to lead, motivate and get the very best out of a global team
- Demonstrated experience with managing financials and budgeting
- Proven experience with addressing global issues and challenges facing Information Technology