JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
The Digital Quality Assurance team is looking for an Senior Automation Test Driven Developer to work along side a team of 6-8 automation development professionals primarily located in New York/New Jersey area. The automation developer’s primary responsibility will be to help architect Agile User Stories into automated test scenarios run during sprints and subsequently consumed by QA . You will work closely with our technology partners in Business, Development and Quality Assurance to ensure that what we build validates the business intent of the product. The successful candidate will possess a strong coding background, architecture understanding and a working knowledge of both automated agile (TDD/BDD) and waterfall methodologies. The successful candidate will also possess skills necessary to ensure successful coding and maintenance of automated unit, acceptance and regression tests with a focus on early automation.
Automation Test Driven Developer Responsibilities:
Work within a larger development team to implement suitable continuous integration (CI) frameworks enabling earlier discovery of defects and higher quality software.
Work in Agile scrum teams along side development and business analysts to build/maintain effective automated user acceptance tests that will validate application user stories
Code end-end automated regression scenarios to be used as regression tests during development integration and QA cycles
Identify and build service layer automated test solutions to support early automation
Adhere to development coding standards and recommend continuous improvement of processes for Digital Automation.
Leverage existing test frameworks to solve specific problems in various Development and QA organizations.
Work proactively with Digital developers, managers and business partners to develop, coordinate, communicate and enforce testing schedules, and deliverables.
Drive the overall Digital Test Automation strategy to accelerate preparation and execution of testing activities.
Plan/coordinate early testing across multiple platforms and systems.
The successful candidate will contribute fresh approaches, recommendations and best practices that support the automation framework and tools used. The candidate will help train and support business analysts, development and QA for their effective use of the created automated suites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems required
- 7+ years of experience with the following:
- Team Developer or Automator on an enterprise Information Technology (IT) team
- Hands on experience with web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc)
- Must have hands on experience with CA-Lisa
- Hands on with development and test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Grid, Junit, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, Jenkins, CA-Lisa, Ant, Maven, Visual Studio, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc)
- Working experience with platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, J2EE, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc)
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Understanding of TDD, BDD and Shift Left concepts
- Ability to negotiate, communicate and deliver effective Automated Test solutions to both Development and QA organizations
- Ability to prepare and effectively present status reports in either Agile Standup meetings or for QA
- Knowledge and benefits of Services and API layer development and testing
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office products – to include Access queries and Excel macros
- Understanding of Database schemas and SQL queries a must
- Understanding of development and test automation best practices
- Understanding of J2EE design patterns
- General Qualifications:
- Excellent Leadership skills and experience working in QA, Automation and Development teams
- Excellent organization and communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Experience in use of MS Office products for both analysis and presentation
- Experience in delivering end-to-end technology implementation solutions